Release notes for the 1.0 version of the Spark connector.
Couchbase Spark Connector 1.0.1 GA (December 2015)Version 1.0.1 is the first bugfix release of the 1.0.x series. It brings stability improvements and minor enhancements:
- SPARKC-39: Javac compatibility has been set to 1.7.
- SPARKC-29: Support was added for spark.couchbase.* prefixed properties in addition to com.couchbase.*.
- SPARKC-32: KeyValuePartitions are now properly numbered fixing invalid array access exceptions on join, union, and others.
- SPARKC-36: Transparent error handling with configurable backoff has been added to KV, N1QL, and View RDDs.
- SPARKC-31: When writing a DStream, StoreOptions are now also supported.
Couchbase Spark Connector 1.0.0 GA (October 2015)
Version 1.0.0 is the initial general availability (GA) release of the Spark connector and includes the following features:
- Support for Spark 1.4.x
- Transparent Resource Management (Cluster and Bucket)
- Creation and Persistence of RDDs through KeyValue
- Creation of RDDs through N1QL and Views
- Native, First-Class DataFrame integration through N1QL
- Support for DStream persistence
- [Experimental] Support for DStream creation through DCP