Release notes for the 3.1 version of the Kafka Connector.
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.1.3 GA (31 May 2017)
Version 3.1.3 is maintenance release.
- KAFKAC-71: Support for RBAC credentials on Couchbase Server 5+.
- Java DCP Client updated to 0.10.0.
<dependency> <groupId>com.couchbase.client</groupId> <artifactId>kafka-connect-couchbase</artifactId> <version>3.1.3</version> </dependency>
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.1.2 GA (14 March 2017)
Version 3.1.2 is maintenance release..
- KAFKAC-66: On backfilling from large bucket, it is possible to get OOM when internal queue is not drained quickly enough to relay the data into Kafka.
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.1.1 GA (21 February 2017)
Version 3.1.1 is maintenance release. It contains fixes for resuming DCP streams after restart.
- KAFKAC-56: Session state might be left partially initialized, which leads to rolling back to sequence number zero (0) and starting from the beginning (duplicating events in Kafka topic).
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.1.0 GA (03 January 2017)
Version 3.1.0 is GA release.
- KAFKAC-55: Sink Connector support
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 GA (14 December 2016)
Version 3.0.0 is GA release. It brings documentation update.
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 BETA (22 November 2016)
Version 3.0.0-BETA is pre-release version of the 3.0.0. It brings documentation update, feature enhancements and bug fixes
- KAFKAC-52: Support for SSL connections
- Update dependencies: dcp-client to 0.7.0, and confluent libraries up to versions shipped with 3.1.1
- Cleanup various configuration workarounds for platform 3.0
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 DP4 (5 November 2016)
Version 3.0.0-DP4 is the fourth developer preview of the 3.0.x series.
- KAFKAC-54: Create example of using in Kafka Stream to process events from Couchbase
- Rename internal classes, and make configuration more consistent with other connectors (e.g. instead of timeout_ms, use timeout.ms)
- Allow to override internal convertor into SourceRecord, and allow to inject Filter class to skip events before writing into Kafka
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 DP3 (20 October 2016)
Version 3.0.0-DP3 is the third developer preview of the 3.0.x series. It implements new features and also includes bug fixes to previous release.
- KAFKAC-50: Allow to buffer DCP snapshots for consistent writes.
- KAFKAC-51: Specify key for SourceRecord. Allows to use multiple Kafka partitions.
- KAFKAC-53: Node-aware distribution of partitions for Tasks. Reduces amount of resources allocated on the server.
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 DP2 (24 September 2016)
Version 3.0.0-DP2 is the second developer preview of the 3.0.x series. It improves configuration. And now can maintain replication state, which allow to resume transmission.
Couchbase Kafka Connector 3.0.0 DP1 (6 September 2016)
Version 3.0.0-DP1 is the first developer preview of the 3.0.x series.