We look forward to your feedback about Couchbase Server and provide several ways you can send us your comments.
You can provide feedback directly to Couchbase in several ways:
- Post feedback on the Couchbase forums.
- File an issue directly in our issue tracking system. See below for detailed instructions about filing issues.
- To provide feedback on the documentation, click the Feedback On This Page button at the bottom right-hand corner of a documentation page. This is the fastest and easiest method to provide feedback about the documentation.
To post to the Couchbase forums or file an issue in our issue tracking system, you need to be a registered user. If you need to register for an account, sign up on the Couchbase user account registration page.
Posting feedback to the forum:
When you post feedback to the forum, select a category to post under to ensure that we provide the fastest help. To select a category, click all categories, as shown in the following figure:
Here's how to log issues directly in the Couchbase issue tracking system:
- Open a browser and log in to the Couchbase issue tracker.
- Click Create issue.
The Create Issue form is displayed.
- Select a project from the Project drop-down menu.
Select Couchbase Server project for Server issues, a client library project for SDK issues, or Couchbase Documentation for documentation issues.
- From the Issue Type drop-down menu, select a type of issue.
Select Bug if the product isn't behaving as you expected or Improvement to suggest improvements to the existing behavior.
- Add detailed information about the issue in these fields:
- Summary: Enter a one-line title that summarizes the issue.
- Affected Version: Select 4.5
- Environment: Enter a full description of your environment, including operating system, client SDK name and version, deployment model. For the deployment model information, indicate whether it's a multinode or single node installation, and which enabled services you have enabled (data, index, and query).
- Description: Enter a detailed description of the issue. Describe what you were doing, what your expected results are, and the actual results. You can also upload attachments with additional information.