JavaEdit on GitHub
Sync Gateway Admin REST API: Go Python
Couchbase Lite REST API: Java C# Swift Python
- #1608 Purge does not remove row from 'docs' table
- #1623 Potential bug: Push replication becomes slower as local DB grows
- #1630 View indexing is very slow, due to mis-optimized SQLite query
- #290 1.x: [Memory] Memory leak in allReplicators
- #639 1.x: Enhance ChangeTracker Error handling (port latest codes from iOS)
- #1372 Router unable to route request to doGETDesignDocument (ForestDB)
- #1483 1.x: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 24 byte allocation with 329648 free bytes and 321KB until OOM; failed due to fragmentation...
- #1604 1.x: Leftover replication threads prevent application exit.
- #1605 1.x: peer to peer replication with attachments does not work with android client
- #1627 Replicator does not close a connection immediately after stopping the replication.
- #1629 Wrong return code for listener causes problems with puller and deleted items
- #1631 Stopped replicator is restarted by network reachability
- #1637 1.x: RejectedExecutionException is through from Replicator
- #1652 1.x - LiveQuery: row.getDocument().getProperties() return null if document is deleted during indexing
- #1660 1.x: Peer to Peer: InvocationTargetException in Router.java with PhotoDrop sample app
- #1663 1.x: Channel removal potentially disrupts attachments
isDeletionproperty is now available on the
DatabaseChangeobject to identify if a change is tombstone document.
- #1087 LiteServ app for Java
- #1543 Make CBLDatabaseChange.isDeletion public?
- #1554 1.0.2d is being rejected by Google Play
- #911 Multiple duplicate replication change events sent in pull replication
- #1334 Change tracker stopped during continuous replication error thrown when cookie expires
- #1385 CBLReplicatorExecutor still exists after stopping the replicator
- #1470 IOS pull replication from Android
- #1471 Attachments failed to replicate when deleted and recreated
- #1481 ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(54, 'Connection reset by peer'))
- #1493 Test failure ViewsTest.failingTestAllDocumentsLiveQuery on Jenkins
- #1495 Changes feed skipping changes on rapid long poll
- #1498 Was not able to delete the database directory, Status: 500 (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error)
- #1510 Mixing HashMap and TreeMap for properties in Document. HashMap allows to generate non-canonical JSON.
- #1534 Push Replication Fails With createTarget Set
- #1535 ForestDB Views Issue :Router: Router unable to route request to doGETDesignDocument(java.lang.NullPointerException)
- #1539 Small load - ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(54, 'Connection reset by peer'))
- #1540 _replicate REST API with one-shot returns immediately.
- #1549 1.4-12 ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(54, 'Connection reset by peer')) during doc add
- #1550 Test Failure: testAndroid2MLimit
- #1551 Test failure: testMultipleLiveQueries
- #1552 P2P fails between android and macosx
- #1553 Test Failure: testGetDocumentWithLargeJSON
- #1557 List not syncing during test fest (Need to reproduce).
- #1558 Listener returning different error codes for negative tests 1.3.1 vs 1.4
- #1563 Database deletion failing with 1.4-25
- #1564 P2P sanity test failing
- #1575 SSL with allowSelfSignedSSLCertificates() method
- #1576 [Functional Test] Socket timeout when pushing docs to LiteServ
- #1578 Image attachment not sync'ing from .NET to Android
- #1581 Replication failures when running Sync Gateway in distributed index
- #1585 ForestDB + Encryption - SIGSEGV during database deletion
- #1588 Investigate testverifyopenrevswithrevslimitpushconflict failure
- #1589 Investigate possible push replication issue
- #1590 Investigate failure at client.stop_replication()
- #1592 Find root cause of ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(54, 'Connection reset by peer'))
- #1593 Missing changes on changes feed (Mac <- Android) pull replication
- #1595 Database error with peer-2-peer-sanity test
- #1597 P2P - ForestDB Error: forceInsert()
- #1599 Updates not propagating to SQLite Client
The following features are being deprecated in Couchbase Mobile 1.4 and will be unsupported in 2.0.
The following platforms are being deprecated in Couchbase Mobile 1.4 and will be unsupported in 2.0.
- Android API Level < 16
You can download this release from the downloads page.