1.0.4, March 5, 2015
In 1.0.4 we've made several usability improvements, primarily around installation and document management. Below is a highlight of issues fixed and enhancements added:
- Added support for public document channel. Access to the '!' channel is automatically granted to all users – includes cleanup around handling of the '*' channel.
- Added id property to oldDoc for ease-of-use in sync function
- Fix to support update if an attachment's source revision has been compacted away
- Increase TAP sequence buffer time to avoid potential data loss
- Enhancements for Sync Gateway installation scripts
- Added support for service creation on Centos7 and Mac OS X
- Fix for installation when the Sync Gateway runtime user account doesn't exist
- Support for
—runasto simplify installation to user's home
- Various improvements to usage notes and error handling for scripts
Our service install script now supports the installation of Sync Gateway as a service on both Windows and Centos 7.